I was contacted by Bandai Namco to assist them to create their website for an upcoming event. The entire website was to be written in traditional mandarin as the event was based in Taiwan. They needed the website to be clean, minimalist and have an easy to navigate gallery to display their available inventory. This was a time-sensitive project as the due date for the event was looming so they needed someone that was efficient, professional and could be trusted to work autonomously with minimal management. That was me.
I got to work on:
- planning the required elements of the website needed by the company for the event.
- sketching the layout to ensure that the elements were best presented as per their requirements.
- preparing the server for the website files and ensuring there’s no issues or errors that will limit progress.
- making changes and revising to the project according to the needs of the Chief of Marketing at Bandai Namco Taiwan.
- communicating closely with additional team members at Bandai Namco Taiwan to ensure that every milestone was being completed on time and to their satisfaction.
In the end, Bandai Namco received exactly the website that they needed in time to promote it for the event. They were highly satisfied with the results that they received.
Here’s what Preslie Huang the Chief of Marketing at Bandai Namco Taiwan had to say about it …
Bandai Namco Taiwan
We needed to find a reliable expert to build the website for our upcoming annual event. We were looking for a true professional. Someone that we knew could produce outstanding results in a limited time frame and without any problems. Karl has been like a wonderful dream to work with from the beginning. His efficient communication and easy to follow approach ensured that we received our ideal outcome – a website that looked and functioned exactly as we had hoped. We continue to work with him as our go-to guy for website development and I highly recommend him for any serious business seeking to improve their online representation, functionality or presence whether in Taiwan or worldwide.